All dehumidifiers purchased from Waykar's official store come with a 1-year warranty. At Waykar, we believe in the quality of our products and stand behind our customers.
Limited Warranty Coverage
Waykar warrants that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions, for a period of 1 year from the original purchase date. This warranty is valid for the specified period stated in the applicable warranty agreement for the products listed in your sales agreement. If a product is found to be defective during the warranty period, Waykar will provide a replacement in accordance with the applicable warranty policy and the conditions of the limited warranty, as described below.
Waykar agrees, at our option during the warranty period, to refund or repair any defect in material or workmanship or furnish an equal product in exchange, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. If we accept your warranty claim, it is your responsibility to return the unit to our warehouse at your own cost.
Our warranty is only provided to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
To extend the warranty for an additional year, customers must complete the product registration form on the Waykar website within 14 days of receiving the product. The form is then submitted to the Waykar after-sales team, where your purchasing and registration information will be saved for future reference. Please note that failure to complete registration within 14 days of receiving the product will result in the inability to claim an additional year of warranty for your product.
Additional instructions for warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by humans or any of the following conditions:
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. Failure to install, use, maintain, and store the product in accordance with the instruction manual resulting in failure or damage
3. Unauthorized alteration or tampering with the product barcode
4. Altering setting files or dismantling the machine for repair without Waykar's permission
5. Damages caused by accidents or human behavior, such as input of unsuitable voltage, high temperature, water, mechanical damage, falling, serious oxidation or rusting of the product, etc.
6. Damage caused by transportation, loading and unloading during customer-initiated repairs
7. Product failure or damage caused by force majeure, such as earthquakes, fires, floods, lightning strikes, etc.
8. Non-product-related issues caused by product failure or damage, such as design, technology, manufacturing, quality, and other issues.
We appreciate your business and strive to provide the highest quality products and customer service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty terms, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.